From farm to table, you need a farm tire supplier who works as hard as you do. We have the farm, implements and fleet tires you need when you need them. Bauer Built is your source for agricultural tires, industrial tires, and OTR tires from tractors and end-loaders to skid steers and log trucks.
The wrong tires damage your fields and reduce your fuel economy and productivity. Consider the following when selecting your tires based on common types of field conditions:
- A regular agricultural environment that requires aggressive tread patterns for excellent traction on common soil conditions.
- Premium tread patterns for environments with wet soil that needs tires with deeper lugs.
- Extremely wet farming conditions with a high water table, like rice or sugar cane, with even deeper lugs to navigate flooded fields.
- Shallow industrial applications for environments like airports, cemeteries, and roadside maintenance.
- Construction or light industrial equipment on hard surfaces require a shallower tread to maximize efficiency.
Bias Or Radial
What works in a warehouse most likely won’t work in the fields, so weigh your options. Bias tires have plies of zig-zag patterned rubber, so the cords run diagonally across the tread. Radial tire chords are parallel, and the plies run perpendicular to the tire bead.
- Suitable for lightweight production equipment that requires stability
- Stiff sidewalls and crossed plies create internal friction and heat
- Cheaper than radial tires and more cost-effective for older machinery
- Utilize in environments where sidewall punctures are frequent like forestry
- Avoid using for tillage
- Excellent traction
- Increased fuel economy to cover more ground
- Carry heavier loads at lower inflations
- Larger tread evenly distributes weight to reduce soil compaction
- Better for heavy machinery
We carry the following agriculture and industrial tires for sale:
You can’t afford to compromise when you’re purchasing tires for farm equipment, industrial vehicles, or off-the-road machinery. Choose a tire supplier who can get your farm and business ready to tackle any challenges.